- She _________ (have) two sisters.
- I _________ (visit) France this week.
- I _________ (think) something is burning in the kitchen.
- We _________ (think) about the problem now.
- She is yelling but she _________ (not mean) to be bad.
- _________ you _________ (know) Spanish?
- He _________ (listen) but he _________ (not hear) anything.
- Today they _________ (drink) tea. Their tea _________ (taste) good.
- She _________ (look for) her wallet at the moment but she can’t _________ (find) it.
- _________ you _________ (believe) in ghosts?
- This week I _________ (have fun).
- My children _________ (like) to eat junk food.
- I travel abroad every summer but this summer I _________ (want) to stay home.
- The nurse _________ (weigh) the baby now. I wonder how much he _________ (weigh).
- It _________ (cost) 10 shekels to buy bread in Denmark nowadays.
- Can I talk to the doctor? No, She _________ (see) patients now.
- This week we _________ (have) a special event for singles.
- I’m sorry but I _________ (not remember) your name.
- _________ you _________ (agree) with me?
- My mother _________ (listen) to the radio at the moment.
- Your idea _________ (sound) good.
- Can I borrow your pen? I _________ (need) it now.
- Please call me later. Right now I _________ (have) lunch with my husband.
- He _________ (not have) many friends.
- What _________ you _________ (think) about right now?
- You _________ (seem) to be smart.
- We _________ (taste) the soup now to see if we should add more salt.
- _________ I _________ (smell) bad?
- _________ he _________ (practice) the guitar today?
- I _________ (look) at you and you _________ (look) quite good.
רוצים להצטיין ביישום של stative verbs בדיבור? לחצו כאן
has, am visiting, think, are thinking, doesn't mean, do+know, is listening+doesn't hear, are drinking+tastes, is looking for, find, do+believe, am having fun, like, want, is weighing+weighs, costs, is seeing, have, don't remember, do+agree, is listening, sounds, need, am having, are+thinking, seem, are tasting, do+smell, am looking+look.
לתרגול נוסף לחצו כאן.